Department was established in 2009 with an intake of 60 students for MBA programme approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD & Government of India. The course is affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). Nine Batches had been passed out and the tenth batch will be passing out in June-July 2020. The Department of Management offers MBA with specialization in Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, International Business, Information Technology and operations Management. Department is well equipped with the faculties from Industry as well as academic experience.
We impart high quality conceptual knowledge to young minds about management skills. We try to achieve adequate all round development of each student’s personality to make them positive thinker and higher performer.
To be a preeminent management institution by providing an academically inspirational environment with significant impact on business and society, focusing on development of entrepreneurial spirit.
To promote continuous ethical and innovation based learning environment for generating new knowledge in all aspects of management education to strengthen industry and academic integration.
- To gain knowledge of expository functions of business
- Able to communicate and interact responsibly with colleagues, clients, employers and society, and also work effectively as a leader of a team.
- Able to think creatively and critically while applying creative techniques and management tools to problem-solving situations.
- Competent in hidden entrepreneurship skills and competencies in competitive world and recognize the need of lifelong learning for successful career advancement.
- After Completion of the Course the Student will be able to
- Capable to apply conceptual foundations to solve practical decision-making problems.
- Capable to analyze a problem, and use the appropriate managerial skills for obtaining its solution.
- Capable to communicate effectively.
- Awareness about the society
- Neha Srivastava: Principles of Human Resource Management
- (Dr.) Smriti Srivastava: Marketing MANAGEMENT- I
- (Dr.) Smriti Srivastava: Enhancing soft skills and personality development
- Anindita Paul: Enhancing soft skills and personality development
- (Dr.) Smriti Srivastava: NBA Accreditation and outcome based learning
- Vikash Kumar Singh: NBA Accreditation and outcome based learning
- Geetika Srivastava:
- Ravi Shekhar Giri: Financial Management
2017-18: Industrial Visit to SEBI Lucknow
2018-19: Industrial visit to Amrit bottlers, Coca cola, Faizabad.
2019-2020: 1. Organised aWorkshop on CSR and Sustainability
- Conducted COLLEGE FEST
- Guest lecture by expert from academics and industry