Electronics And Communication Engineering
The department has state of the art laboratories with latest trainer kits, components, equipments and software with well qualified and experienced faculty members. The department organizes student development programmes like workshops, seminars and technical events every academic session to explore the skills and technical knowledge, and to groom personality as well as professionalism of a student. The department also offers value added certification courses like C, C++, CPP, Java, Linux, Selenium, OSCAD, Python, Scilab, and NPTEL online courses, funded by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India within the college campus.
In a nutshell, we provide our students training, exposure and awareness on importance of soft skills for better career and holistic personality development as well as professional attitude towards ethical issues, team work, multidisciplinary approach and capability to relate engineering issues to broader social context.
Our vision is to prepare our students in such a way that they must have best technical skills from basics to advance through an effectively quality research learning process.
- To provide technical knowledge through structured teaching- learning process.
- To provide quality research we expose the students through industry & institution interactions.
- Improve the soft skills, mainly of rural students, through co-curricular & extra-curricular activities time to time.
To provide and promoting ethical and value based education learning through multidisciplinary training activities.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
- PO1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3. Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4. Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6. The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7. Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9. Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11. Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12. Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO1. Students should be able to learn and understand the concepts and applications in the field of communication/networking, signal processing, embedded systems and semiconductor technology.
PSO2. Students should be able to analyze and implement the hardware and software tools to enhance the objectives of technical skills.
PSO3. Students should be able to provide socially acceptable technical solutions to complex electronics engineering problems.
- Graduates will be able to apply the concepts of Electronics, Communications, Signal processing, VLSI, Embedded Systems, etc., in the design and implementation of innovative engineering systems.
- Graduates will be able to analyze and develop the solutions for real world problems meeting the global and social needs.
- Graduates will possess the communication, aptitude and interpersonal skills to become industry ready.
- Graduates will be able to contribute in academics and research.
Publication in national / international journal
Year-wise Title of Paper Total publications 2019-20 1.“GSM Based Intelligent Home Security System for Real Time Monitoring”, International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management Available online at: www.ijiesm.com Volume 7, Issue 4, April 2019. 2.How Alpha & Theta Waves are Balanced By Air, Water Sound & Vibration Session”, International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management Available online at: www.ijiesm.com Volume 7, Issue 3, March 2019 3.“Study of How Wave and Vibration Effect’s the Brain of Human Being”, International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management Available online at: www.ijiesm.com Volume 7, Issue 1, January 2019. 3 2018-19 1. “Color Image Enhancement using Partial Differential Equation” in International Journal for Innovation in Engineering Science and Management with ISSN234-7911. 2.“Design and Comparison of Low Pass FIR Filter using Artificial Neural Network”, International Journal for Innovations in Engineering, Science and Management Available online at: www.ijiesm.com Volume 6, Issue 6, June 2018. 5 2017-18 1.“Implementation of MPPT Technique Applied to Wind Power Generation System” in“ International Journal for Scientific Research & Development”, Vol. 5, Issue 04, 2017 , ISSN (online): 2321-0613. 1
Best Projects Session 2018-19
S. No Name of the Student (Roll. No.) Name of Guide Project Title Brief Description 1 MOHITA SRIVASTAVA 1543131020 Mr Pawan Kumar Saini SMART HOME WITH VISITOR TRACKER Conventional security systems which are the commonest form of protection to lives and properties, have certain limitations such as real time monitoring and control of activities such as intruders in the form of human beings, fire, smoke, etc. These limitations in most cases result in high financial loss to properties and lives. This work involves design and construction of GSM intelligent home security system for real time monitoring of intruders. It consist of intrusion detection sensors, (pressure, Smoke/Fire, Gas and PIR motion), wireless sensors, programmable microcontroller in embedded C language, regulated power supply unit, proteus (circuit simulator), relays, GSM modem, mobile phone, data acquisition node and an interface program development. Immediately. The design analysis and calculations were carried out and finally, a positive result was achieved. 2 BHAVNA SRIVASTAVA (1543131007) Mr Pawan Kumar Saini SMART HOME WITH VISITOR TRACKER 3 SANA PARVEEN (1543131013) Mr Pawan Kumar Saini SMART HOME WITH VISITOR TRACKER 4 KULDEEP YADAV (1543131017) Mr Pawan Kumar Saini SMART HOME WITH VISITOR TRACKER