The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student, Parents and Employees, and redress them as per requirement. They can state their grievances regarding any academic and non-academic matter within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students within stipulated academic and non-academic matters within the campus through the online and grievance/ suggestion box. The institution aims at solving the grievances of the students within the stipulated time.
GRC has been created in the college to resolve issues related to students’ problems, develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in Institute. Following are the important objectives of CSGRC.
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve Grievances of Students and other stakeholders.
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle-free recourse to have their grievances redressed.
- To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits due under the policies.
- To establish structured interactions with students to elicit information on their expectations.
- To identify systemic flaws in the design and administration of various general insurance products and to seek solutions thereon.
- To institute a monitoring mechanism to oversee the functioning of the Grievance Redressal Policy.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/complaint Box will be installed in the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal
The GRC deals with Grievances received in writing from students about any of the following matters:
- Academic matters: Related to timely use of duplicate mark sheet (DMC), transfer certificate, conduct certificate, and other examination-related matters.
- Financial matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from fee clerk, library, hostels, etc.
- Library matters: Issue and return of books, syllabus, photocopy, university question papers.
- Accommodation matters: Related to hostels, Transport, etc.
- Other matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers, etc.